Welcome to Century II
We hope you have a great experience while exhibiting in our facility. Please contact us with any questions.
Touch-tone phone service is available anywhere within Century II. Telephone instruments are available for an additional charge. The in-house telephone system provides a limited number of direct dial-in and outgoing credit card phone lines. This service is based on availability.
High Speed Internet
Wireless service is the primary method within Century II. Enhanced, Premium and Ultimate Wireless Services can be purchased on day of show. Choose Century 2 Wireless network. Century II is not responsible for configuring client equipment for use. Computer equipment for use with High Speed connection must have Ethernet card and have AutoDetect capabilities enabled.
All connections to building equipment must be done by staff electricians only.
- Wall, pole, and floor outlets are not part of the booth space. Separate outlets MUST be ordered for each booth to be connected. ALL material and equipment furnished remains property of the Century II.
- Rates include any necessary city permits, inspections, tax, and/or normal wear.
- Rates include bringing circuits to the rear of the exhibit booth, or one side of an island booth. A single plug-in is supplied per circuit ordered.
- Distribution of power in the booth, extension cords, and power strips, are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Additional cords and power strips may be rented. All cords brought into the facility by an exhibitor should be inspected for wear and be U.L. Approved and inspected for wear. Lightweight or ungrounded extension cords are not allowed.
- Century II reserves the right to replace any cords that are not approved with appropriate cords at exhibitor's expense.
- Century II is not responsible for voltage fluctuations or power failures on service lines.
- Century II reserves the right to refuse to make any connections which violate city or national electric codes.
Order in advance. Ordering in advance will ensure that you have the power you need, as well as save you a significant amount of money.
The most common power request is for 20 AMP 110 V single outlet. This is sometimes called "household power" or standard current. A normal room in a home can use this amount of power.
Remember, heating elements and some appliances can draw as many as 11 AMPs each. Look for an electrical label or call if you are not sure about your equipment’s requirements.
$85 fee is for the first hour only. Each additional hour is $25. After four total work hours, a one hour break must be taken. A break longer than one hour will start the $85 rate again.
Exhibitors shall not attach signs, banners, pennants or any other devices to the walls, windows or ceilings of the facility without written permission.
Exhibitors are responsible for removal of all approved signage after the event. If an exhibitor fails to remove the signage or leaves any attachment residue, they will be charged the full sign hanging charge. (The only approved tape for use on the walls and windows of Century II is masking tape or painter's tape.)
Signs or banners hung from ceilings or building exterior shall be hung by the Exhibitor Services Department. Rates are determined using the following criteria:
- SIGNS - under 4' x 10' in size weighing less than 70 lbs;
- BANNERS - under 20' in length weighing less than 140 lbs.;
- OVERSIZE - anything over 20' in length or weighing more than 140 lbs.
Pricing for signs or banners with multiple sides (e.g. 3-sided, 4-sided) will be calculated by multiplying the cost for a single banner and the number of sides to be hung.