Where can I purchase tickets to an event?
Century II utilitzes Select-A-Seat ticketing services. More information about tickets can be found on our Ticketing Information page.
How early can I enter the venue for an event?
For most live events, doors open one hour prior to the event start time.
For most other events, doors open at the start time of the event.
Be sure to check each event's information page, as door times can differ slightly depending on the event.
Door times are subject to change.
Where can I park?
Please refer to our Directions & Parking page for a detailed look at Century II parking options.
What Accessible Services are provided at Century II?
Please visit our Accessibility Page for more information about the services offered for our patrons.
Is Public Wi-Fi access available to guests at Century II?
Yes, Century II offers free public Wi-Fi for all guests during events.
Can I bring food and beverage into an event?
Guests are not permitted to bring any outside food or beverages into Century II.
What kind of alcohol is served at Century II?
Beer and liquor are available for purchase by patrons 21 years of age and older at many events. Guests are required to show proper identification and proof of age when purchasing alcoholic beverages. When alcohol sales begin and end is specific to each event.
What is the alcohol policy at Century II?
Century II and its food and beverage department have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. The following items are to be noted:
- Century II reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired
- Alcoholic beverages are served in nothing larger than 20 ounce container
- Guests must show a valid ID each time they purchase an alcoholic beverage
- There is a two drink limit per purchase
- All guests purchasing alcoholic beverages must show positive United States ID such as Driver’s License, United States Passport, State Issued ID Card with Photo, Military ID with Photo and/or Mexican Consular Card
- Anyone under the age of twenty one (21) who is observed to be in possession of or consuming alcohol on the premises will be ejected
- Century II will implement ongoing responsible alcohol management training sessions for its serving staff
- All alcoholic beverages must be discarded by the guest prior to exiting the building
What is the camera policy at Century II events?
Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted at most non-theatre events (disposable, digital and cameras with no detachable or interchangeable lens). Please note; for some events, at the request of the artist/performer/team, cameras of any type may be prohibited. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, tripods, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Century II at any time. Management reserves the right to deny any electronic devise at their discretion.
Is smoking permitted?
Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas, which are subject to change depending on the event.
What items are prohibited at Century II?
Century II's list of prohibited items change for each event. Please look at each event's information page for specific prohibited items for that event. Century II's most common prohibited items include:
- Weapons; including but not limited to pocket knives, guns, box cutters, knives, mace, pepper spray, brass nuckles, fireworks, stun guns, etc.
- Alcohol, drugs, and illegal substances
- Outside food and beverage, bottles, glass, cans or flasks
- 35 mm or detachable lens cameras
- Camera lenses that extend 3” or more
What is the address for Century II?
Century II is located at:
225 W Douglas
Wichita, KS 67202
What airport(s) are closest to Century II?
What hotels are near or around Century II?
For information on hotel accommodations near or around Century II, please visit our Nearby Hotels Page.
Who owns Century II?
Century II is owned by the City of Wichita.
Who manages Century II?
ASM Global manages Century II. ASM Global is the world’s leading producer of entertainment experiences. It is the global leader in venue and event strategy and management—delivering locally tailored solutions and cutting-edge technologies to achieve maximum results for venue owners. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 350 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention, and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues.
Can you email me information regarding upcoming Century II events?
For exclusive presales, ticket discounts, and contests, sign up for our free email blasts and bi-weekly newsletter.
How can I contact Century II with comments, concerns or feedback?
Century II welcomes all comments and feedback from our guests. To contact us via email, use C2Info@asmwichita.com. If your comments or questions are on an event day, please call 316-303-8000.
Are binoculars permitted inside the building?
Currently, unless a specific show lists binoculars as prohibited, they are not something that we restrict.
Is there a purse / bag policy for Century II Concert Hall?
Currently, unless a specific show presents a bag policy they have, we have no restrictions. We just ask that the bag is not disruptive to any other patrons’ experience by its size.